Following the recent escalation, in the number of cases of Coronavirus identified in the UK, some of our customers have asked, what measures we are taking, to protect their health.
We would like to let you know, the extraordinary measures we are taking, to help delay the spread of the virus, given the spread of COVID-19, among the more general population.
- Premier Toyota is operating a "business as usual policy" but providing hand sanitising gel, for customers and employees. Signs are displayed around our showrooms, encouraging everyone to use these facilities.
- Hard surfaces are being wiped down, using antibacterial wipes and our cleaners are more visible than usual, as they deep clean our showrooms.
- Our team have increased their use of conference calls and keeping external meetings, to a minimum.
- We are not shaking hands, but you will of course, receive service with a smile!
- The current advice, is still to wash your hands frequently, catch coughs in tissues and to avoid touching your face.
Service and MOT's
We are pleased to inform you, that we can collect your car, from your home and return it to you. We are offering this as a "contactless" service, whereby you can leave your keys on your doormat as our driver arrives. When we drop your keys back to you, we can post them through your letterbox, in a clear plastic bag.
Our Technicians are using alcohol hand sanitizer and our valeters are wiping the interior surfaces of our customers' cars, with antibacterial sanitizing wipes. Our Technicians also wear gloves.
As an additional service, we are happy to pick up household supplies for you, subject to availability and return them in the boot of your car. Similarly, if you need your car refuelling, we will take it to a petrol station for you. We can add the cost to your invoice, should you wish to take advantage of these services.
We hope that you are reassured, by the extraordinary measures that we are taking, to protect you, your family and our colleagues, in these challenging times.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.